or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
MACRAME | CROCHET | KNITTING | WEAVING | COILING | BASKETRY
Recommended crochet hook/knitting needles: 6-8mm
dralon® is an amazing dry-spun fibre that has no competition in the market.
• Very soft and pleasant to the touch.
• It is a thread very resistant to wear, dirt and shrinkage in washing.
• Wash up to 30º - Fast drying.
• Warm like wool, breathable like cotton.
• Resistant to bacteria, mites, moths.
• Great fibre for knitting baby clothes due to its hypoallergenic nature.
• Reduces the possibility of allergies or irritations.
• Excellent for sensitive skin.
• 100% dralon® does not contain polyester, polyamide, polypropylene, wool, cotton.
Care: Once the garment is made, to increase the properties of dralon® and make it even softer, it is recommended to leave the garment in water with fabric softener for a few hours and then wash in hot water 30º maximum and add more fabric softener. It can be machine washed with delicate program.
dralon® complies with the ISO 2076 standard.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.